Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I just completed 385. there are no more levels? they are not showing...how can I get these levels so I can continue playing I am an avid player. addicted lol
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to a worldwide addiction Dinahcake Also, there are over 1500 levels now as a follow on to what Johnny said. I cannot give you the exact number as I got left behind lol. Sorry Johnny, I know you answered, but I know the op would want to know she has plenty more to look forward to
Hello Dinah,
If you visit this link from your mobile you will be able to download the latest update from your app store.
This will provide you with new levels:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.farmheroessaga&hl=en
Kind regards,
Johnny