I would like to play your Farm Hereos Saga game offline. Please advise.

Options
Spring
Spring Posts: 6 Level 2

I downloaded Farm Heroes Saga onto my tablet from the Google Play Store.  When I open app. it always connects to online, but I would like to play offline.  Please advise how to accomplish this.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

The game should only need to go online in order to connect to your Facebook or Kingdom account. What's happening when you try to open the game when offline, does the game not load up at all or does it get stuck in particular place?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,623 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Spring, you can play the game offline, but you won't have access to friends help and lives etc. 

It will automatically try to connect online, as that is the way it is usually played, to save progress etc and its always a good idea to connect it to something, even if its just your email log in with the Kingdom.

You have two ways of stopping this, either ignore the box that comes up or turn your internet off while playing. You should be able to ignore the connecting thing though as you can play offline, just once your lives are gone, that's it :)

• katsplawn
    katsplawn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I do not want to put my billing information on this site

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,808 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hello @katsplawn 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry! I did not understand your comment 🤔

Are you having an issue with one of your purchases you made in your game?

Actually, you are not supposed to post any of your purchase details here, as this is a public forum.

But, you can tell us what went wrong in your game… for example, you purchased a package (let’s say for $2.99), but did not receive it… like so.

Please post back by typing your message in the blank box given below (just like before).

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a wonderful rest of the Wednesday 🌻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?