๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Why are multiple King Games taking so long to load on Facebook.

Options
Kylie_Winton
Kylie_Winton Posts: 6 Level 2
I have had no problems playing Farm Heroes Super Saga today, but once I hit a roadblock and had to wait for help from friends to unblock the next section, I decided to play Farm Heroes Saga instead. But after waiting 5 minutes for the game to load and froze, I refreshed, 2nd time it took 5 minutes to load and froze again. So I closed down my facebook page, and restarted my entire computer, thinking it would help. Once my computer came on, I opened Facebook, and clicked on Farm Heroes Saga, but I again disappointed, but it didn't freeze, instead it took 10 minutes to load the game, only then did the game start, finally I thought, but then I am on a level with Rancid the Raccoon, and now I am sitting here waiting for the level to load, its been about 2 minutes and counting, watching the dog run on the screen. But its not just that game that won't load properly either, I ran into this problem with Candy Crush Saga as well, only with Candy Crush I get a blank white screen. Before you tell it me its my computer, Facebook loads fine, so does every other website I have visited today before and after trying to play King Games. After the time its taken me to type this letter, Farm Heroes Saga still hasn't loaded, and Candy Crush Saga is still a blank white screen. You can waste your time checking the other King Games for issues, I have better things to do with my time, like getting ready to pick my kids up from school.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?