Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hy, how can I pass the level 175... have to collect 35 sun, 35 strawberry, 12 flower and 100 drop with 23 pass????? How can I pass??? Please help me, I'm stop from 2 week
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not good with the screenshot... but not isn't this the level.... have the bad line on the top, the flower down like a pyramid... and I thing yes was the last version
Linus, are you sure thats the right level. The level I played looked like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly8Co7Nl5CM
Do you have the latest version of the app installed?
Post up a screenshot if your orders are different.