Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
after the new update, i had lost all my boosters and for some of them i had payed for, the moderator answerd that they sent me a privatemessage. but i still havent recieved it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When I've been contacted by a moderator this what he said: "I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet."Can you not find it there, no?
When I've been contacted by a moderator this what he said:
"I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet."
Can you not find it there, no?
Cant find the mail icon anywhere, on my phone the menu is at the right top and i cant see the icon