Lost levels, companions and boosts

Options
Nicola_Strasser
Nicola_Strasser Posts: 7 Level 2

After suddenly failing to connect to either king or Facebook I had to redownload the game and log in. However if I log in through Facebook I lose a few levels and every single companion I have earned and if I log in through king then I lose 30 + levels and all my boosts. Please help sinc my accounts and restore what I have lost

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Nicola, thank you for using King Care. I will pass this on to a King moderator and see if they can help you. Assuming you had previously been connected to both Facebook and the internet then it should be the same progress on Facebook and King.Β 

As to the boosters you had earned though, unfortunately they stay on the device you earn them on. So if you have to restore the game for any reason, they are deleted.Β 

The King moderator though will answer you and email directly on here.Β 

• Nicola_Strasser
    Nicola_Strasser Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hello Farmer Tracy,

I had played this game previously on my phone but after the update it failed to connect to either Facebook or my King account. A moderator tried to reconnect it but it wouldn't. I deleted the game off my phone then reinstalled it through the Google play store again which resolved the log in issues but accrued the issues I mentioned above. I do not play this game on any other device and now all my companions have disappeared I am struggling on my levels.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Nicola, and thanks for passing this on Tracy :-)Β 

I will send you a private message and see if we can locate an account for you.Β 

Have a lovely day!Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?