Hello! What is with level 1500, it's impossible to pass even with all the help?

Options
draz1982
draz1982 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am playing from my laptop on facebook.Level 1500 has 15 moves and it is impossible to collect 150 strawberries  and 25 dynamites even with help no matter how many times I play, and I play a lot! 

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi draz1982 thankyou for using King Care. I hate levels like that and I have found that eventually they change the levels based on player feedback. I know the design team can listen even if it takes a while, so the more they hear that levels are too hard, the more likely they will change it. If you have twitter, head over and tweet @FarmHeroesSaga....if not, I will give you the contact email for them directly. Here is hoping they do soon!

contact King

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi draz1982 thankyou for using King Care. I hate levels like that and I have found that eventually they change the levels based on player feedback. I know the design team can listen even if it takes a while, so the more they hear that levels are too hard, the more likely they will change it. If you have twitter, head over and tweet @FarmHeroesSaga....if not, I will give you the contact email for them directly. Here is hoping they do soon!

contact King

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?