Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am playing from my laptop on facebook.Level 1500 has 15 moves and it is impossible to collect 150 strawberries and 25 dynamites even with help no matter how many times I play, and I play a lot!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi draz1982 thankyou for using King Care. I hate levels like that and I have found that eventually they change the levels based on player feedback. I know the design team can listen even if it takes a while, so the more they hear that levels are too hard, the more likely they will change it. If you have twitter, head over and tweet @FarmHeroesSaga....if not, I will give you the contact email for them directly. Here is hoping they do soon!
contact King