Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I got a new phone and lost all my levels. I read on here with other questions that I could go on old phone and sign up with my email I did that and lost all progress on old phone too. I need help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I updated the game and lost all progress. I've been trying to get answers but am getting nowhere. Can someone please message me too?
Hello both,
Please check your King Care inboxes (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you both a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Lost all progress on old phone too king farm heroes saga mobile IOS on farm heroes super saga