Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Since yesterday my quests for farm hero's had disappeared. I have tried logging in and out of Facebook but to no avail. Has this feature now finished?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This feature is back on some how. Thank you
Hi S28 thank you for using King Care. The feature has not finished as far as I am aware, but I know many players report the same issue happening to them. I will see if I can find any further help
Hi S28 thank you for using King Care.
The feature has not finished as far as I am aware, but I know many players report the same issue happening to them. I will see if I can find any further help