No internet connection

Options
April_S
April_S Posts: 2 Newbie

I recently changed my kingdom password account and now I am getting a "connection failed - no internet connection was found" error only in farm hereos saga. I have been able to connect using candy crush and jelly crush. Everything is up to date and I have tried restarting.

Thanks

thanks

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer βœ“
    Options

That's a pain, reinstalling might be the only option left to try. If you actively connected to Kingdom previously then your progress and gold will be backed up, the only thing is you'll wipe any booster and message that you have saved in the process.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer βœ“
    Options

That's a pain, reinstalling might be the only option left to try. If you actively connected to Kingdom previously then your progress and gold will be backed up, the only thing is you'll wipe any booster and message that you have saved in the process.

• April_S
    April_S Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

thank you, that fixed it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?