How can i stop my games from closing without warning?

Cindy_lou
Cindy_lou Posts: 1 Newbie

When I'm playing my games, after 3 or 4 minutes the app just closes on its own without warning. I've updated the games and tablet software and restarted it several times. Any ideas how to fix this?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Cindy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your device crashing. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android

Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices

Let me know how you get on :-) 

Let's rescue some cute pets! 

• Angel_Kolstedt
    Angel_Kolstedt Posts: 1 Newbie

I've tried these things and still ABSOLUTELY NOT A THINGS CHANGED!!! Games are STILL CLOSING WITHOUT WARNING!!! I'm very disappointed as I have read many people are going through the same issues and still no answer on what can be done to completely rectify this matter. Seems as if the only answer is to delete and never install again any King games. Then to spread the word, tell everyone in my very large family, then friend's and then tell them to do so as well. Soryy but until the issues are taken into account recognized and FULLY AND COMPLETELY FIXED FOR EVERYONE REGARDING THIS ISSUE, then this will be my only option. 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

I've tried these things and still ABSOLUTELY NOT A THINGS CHANGED!!! Games are STILL CLOSING WITHOUT WARNING!!! I'm very disappointed as I have read many people are going through the same issues and still no answer on what can be done to completely rectify this matter. Seems as if the only answer is to delete and never install again any King games. Then to spread the word, tell everyone in my very large family, then friend's and then tell them to do so as well. Soryy but until the issues are taken into account recognized and FULLY AND COMPLETELY FIXED FOR EVERYONE REGARDING THIS ISSUE, then this will be my only option. 

Hi Angel- I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem. Please let me know which model of device you are playing on. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?