Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello
How to have one's nickname instead of one's real first and last name in scores lists ?
Thx in advance.
Cordialement.
Eric
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Possibly, maybe try closing down the game and then opening it again. I think you're right though, maybe the changes made take a while to kick in so give it a day and see what happens
1rst : Thx for answering !
Well I already change it on my profile, a few hours ago (on the site) , but my full name still appears on scores's list (within the game ,on the iphone)
I have to wait some more time ?
Cordialement
Eric, can you not just change your nickname to your real name in the profile settings?