Farm Heros Saga Help

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

I'm currently on level 836 in Farm Hero's Saga.  Can someone from Activision/King please explain to me the point in getting 3 friends to help you continue on when you have reached the end of an episode.  In my opinion the 3 day wait is a little extreme and people do get bored waiting to continue.  Oh I know all about beating Rancide the Raccoon and if you get 2 stars or more there is no wait, but unless you want to use a lot of boosters on those levels your lucky to get 1 star let alone 2.  I know you used to have to wait playing CandyCrush up to a certain point also.  But someone got smart and got rid of that "ask friends" requirement.  Ok I will wait for the explanation, and no I'm not going to pay to play.  

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited March 2017
    Options

I think that you may be forgetting that King is a business at the end of the day. The reality is in order to have a game available for free, they need to be able to monetize the game somewhere otherwise the game would not be available to people to play for free as you've said you do yourself, an important note to forget.

Sure no-one likes to wait, but when you consider the fact that you don't have to spend a dime for anything or even ask a single soul to help if you don't want to, it doesn't seem that unfair to me.

Top tip, if you're looking for more tickets without waiting as long (and if you're connecting to FB)------> join a Facebook group such as the ones listed here: https://www.facebook.com/search/groups/?q=farm%20heroes%20sagA

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

I think that you may be forgetting that King is a business at the end of the day. The reality is in order to have a game available for free, they need to be able to monetize the game somewhere otherwise the game would not be available to people to play for free as you've said you do yourself, an important note to forget.

Sure no-one likes to wait, but when you consider the fact that you don't have to spend a dime for anything or even ask a single soul to help if you don't want to, it doesn't seem that unfair to me.

Top tip, if you're looking for more tickets without waiting as long (and if you're connecting to FB)------> join a Facebook group such as the ones listed here: https://www.facebook.com/search/groups/?q=farm%20heroes%20sagA

Thank you StuckInATreefor responding, will try that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?