Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
when are we getting new Levels?and since Level 1110 I dont get the no Bonus for the finihing of Levels out of the farm Club.not over Handy not over pc not over gameroom
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
The Farm Heroes Saga games team work incredibly hard to release new levels, I think they have done an incredible job with over 1600 levels now available to play.The levels take time to design, test and release and we don't want to rush them as they need to be perfect for our players!
New content will be available but I don't have a time for you right now. I promise that you won't have to wait too long at all!
Kind regards,
Johnny