Following up on “What happened to Chase the Sun event” question

Options
Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3

I would like to know why my question was moved to “New feature not showing in your game? More info here…"

My problem is not about a new feature. I had two events ongoing yesterday - "Chase the Sun" and "Webby Barn". Both events were not due to expire for another 11 hours when I posted the question. After an update, the “Chase the Sun” event mysteriously vanished. I was just shy of 218 suns to reaching the goal and had planned to play later to complete the quest because both of them were not scheduled to end till 10:00pm. How did an event just disappear midway? I hope this is not a prevalent issue because not only will I lose out on prizes but it is also troubling and unfair if I have to use my boosters to complete a challenge. What do I have to do in the future when there is an update? Do I have to finish all the events before doing an update to prevent this from recurring? Please do not mark this as a duplicate. Thank you.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

Your question was marked as a duplicate as this section of the answer is relevant:

'Due to the nature of feature testing, please keep in mind that it is possible that the feature can be removed at any time if the test group is changed.

It's also possible that some elements may not work as intended. If you happen to experience this in your game, please make a post so we can flag it to our Development Team to look into'

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?