Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I recently changed my phone and made a new fb account to link the game and carry my progress, but It has not worked. I am still at level 1. I sent an email and was redirected bere.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi M Gaming,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost your progress in Farm Heroes Saga on your Android. Not to worry, I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see this message in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Great, now I have lost all progress on my old phone as well.