Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Since the last update I can no longer connect to Facebook, and moreover the game doesn't save the progression on the same device!!!! If I pass a level, the day after I find myself back to the previous one!!! Please help me!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The device's connection to the Internet is ok; I've been playing for years and I know how it works. It's just that the game tries to connect to the existing connection for hours, days, without giving me any error message. Is it normal ??? I don't think so... and anyway, even if the device wouldn't be connected, the progress on the same device remains!
Hi Marcello!
I suggest you check the game connection to Facebook - this thread will help you out:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Once the connection is OK you should play and complete at least one level on Facebook. Once done the game update will sync to your mobile device and you can now continue in the game.
Cheers