Events-Quests section issue

Options
Mike_Vosko
Mike_Vosko Posts: 13 Level 2

I have an issue with the Quests subsection of the Events-Quests section on the left side of the screen: the 'hard level' option does not work i.e. keeps zero counter whatever hard levels I executed successfully. The other options are fine.

Please explain what can be wrong.

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Mike,

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this so we can deal with if offline.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Options

Hello Mike,

There are a few different promotions taking place in Farm Heroes at the moment.

Could you please post a screenshot to confirm which promotion you have and also so I can see the error.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Mike_Vosko
    Options

Hi Johnny

When I look at the Quests section on the left side of the screen, at some points it may say e.g. Win 3 hard level and you will get 1 shovel. 

This option is flexible because in a day or two the game may offer replacing this offer with something different e.g. Win a level with 3 moves left and you will get 500 magic beans. 

If you still prefer to see the screen, please let me know. 

Regards and thank you for working on this. 

Mike

• Johnny_Ryall
    Options

It could be that these are different events Mike. If you don't mind, could you please post the screenshot.

Thanks.

• Johnny_Ryall
    Options

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Mike_Vosko
    Options

NOW I NEED REAL HELP

PLEASE stop working on my issues/questions BECAUSE someone replaced my booster counters with count 1 !!! Before that I had about 460 boosters, now just 4 !!! The lost numbers from my memory were (although I could be wrong):shovel=85, tractor=113, '+1'=160 , rabbit=97 , egg=1

• Johnny_Ryall
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Mike,

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this so we can deal with if offline.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Mike_Vosko
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi, Johnny. 

I do have access to King inbox

When you say 'offline', does it mean that I should not use my cell at all OR I simply should not use the game at the time frame you will specify? 

Please clarify. BTW, I will not play the game until all counters will be restored AND one more counter - Magic Beans shows now 170 beans instead of 133K (133,000) beans that I had. 

Thank you. 

• Wellie
    Wellie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Events and quests are not working just disappear what should i do, the app is already updated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?