Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Its impossible to get through this level, without many powers i cant pass its another possible to solve this level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sorry you're stuck juanrauldel. I am inclined to think that, because the Level has been released for 3 months now and the only video on Youtube of it uses a cheat engine to pass, it is indeed impossible without cheating or spending money. Try to encourage other Farm Heroes players to also post here on King Care about this Level. If enough players complain then the Level is more likely to be changed to an easier version. Good Luck!
None of the levels are impossible, I mean, they might be challenging, but I don't see any other posts about this level so it doesn't seem like there is anything wrong.
Stick with it, you'll get there and maybe post up a video if you do to help out others.