Somehow my Farm Heroes Saga on my ipad is syncing with my husbands account instead of mine?

Options
Sandy_Fredd
Sandy_Fredd Posts: 2 Newbie

I have deleted both Farm Heroes Saga and Facebook trying to correct it but every time I re-install and sync the game to Facebook it sync to my hubby's game even though Facebook is signed into my account. Anyone have any ideas to help me?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Sandy- Thanks for posting on King Care. Let's try and get you  back on track :-) 

Please could you try these steps?

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Let me know how you get on, thanks! :-)

Have a Farmtastic week!

• Sandy_Fredd
    Sandy_Fredd Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Sandy- Thanks for posting on King Care. Let's try and get you  back on track :-) 

Please could you try these steps?

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Let me know how you get on, thanks! :-)

Have a Farmtastic week!

Thanks for your suggestions. It seems to be switching back and forth between my account, my husband's and, some random person whom I have no idea who he is. When I first followed your instructions and reset everything, it loaded some random person's account. I did it again and it loaded my husbands and then it switched to my account. It's all very strange but, for the moment my account is available again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?