Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I was on level 957 and when I connected to FB on my android phone, I lost all progress and now I am sitting at level 1. I have lost all magic beans, boosters, etc.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Erin,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.
Thanks!
Leo, King Care Team
Yes it was.
Was that the first time that you connected your game to Facebook?