Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Someone else's profile picture is in place of mine on the map. One time I saw it change from another person's to mine.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Mark,
It could be that your game was connected to a Kingdom account rather than your Facebook account.
If you encounter any further problems, let me know.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Johnny, the level and amount of gold bars is the same. The picture has been of different people. On one of these occasions I saw the wrong picture change to mine. So I don't know if the game is going through a loading process. It hasn't done this since I posted the question. Thank you for replying.
Does anyone else have access to your device. In the game, do you see the correct level, amount of gold bars etc.
Is this a picture of a King character or of a real person.
Please let me know.