Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello, my farm heroes game has reset from level 303 after facebook sync. Please assist.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, I saw your message but couldn't find where to tap for reply.
Hi Nicole- Sorry for the delay is the problem resolved now?
Hi Nicole- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Farmtastic journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!