Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Good day. I received a new phone and following all directions, still can't get Farm Heroes to sync back to the level I was at (over 1000). I tried logging in with Facebook and have had no luck. Please help! Thx.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Michael- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Farmtastic journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!