Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
when trying to download farm heroes get not responding. but I can download pepper panic on king
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
when trying to download farm heroes I get not responding 3 times and the load bar gets about half way. W hen I download pepper panic it will load up the game but when I go from 1 level to the next I get not responding for a second or 2 then it works. farm heroes might load up once a week
Bit confused by what you're saying as you shouldn't be able to download anything if you're playing on King.com, it runs the browser version of the game where nothing is installed on the PC itself.