Bonus game wins but no recharge of used boosters

Options
Laura_Libby
Laura_Libby Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello King Games...

I enjoy the Farm Heros Saga and have been playing for about three years. I have not purchased any gold bars for several reasons:

1) I have had my hard earned boosters stripped from me (over 100 of each total) two times for reasons unknown

2) Whenever I beat a bonus game level and I get the "here are some rewards..." I DO NOT ever get the recharge. Yes, I do know that the recharge is for when I used a booster to win that level.

3) The button to "purchase" additional moves (thus) use gold bars is too close to the replay button and I can't tell you how many times I have selected "Replay" only to be informed thatΒ my booster purchase was successful and I didn't want to purchase or use any gold bars!

I have almost given up playing King Games several times due to being told that I have been awarded something and it never shows in my booster bank plus loosing all of my hard won boosters twice was so frustrating!!! I will not purchase any gold bars until we are given the chance to confirm the purchase of a booster or the purchase button is moved away from the replay button. I have lost every gold bar that I have won in the Treasure Mill due to this and I don't even want to play that Bonus game as a result.

What is King Games doing to resolve the issue for the absent recharge booster wins that so many of us are posting about? I really want to continue to be excited about solving each and every new challenge but I don't wish to be teased about a non-existent reward!

Thank you!

Laura L

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?