Farm Heros Saga level 930

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Level 930, So here's a booster grab.  I know because I've used 20 tractor wheels and the 3 of the plus booster trying to get 3 stars and the best I could do was 2 stars.  Very very disappointed in that the makers of these games have made critical levels unbeatable, even using boosters.  I really have enjoyed this game up till now. Well actually, there was another episode that had the "animal reward" level that could not be beat also.  I chucked it up and moved on, but after reaching this level this may be the straw that breaks the camels back.  Very frustrated, all these boosters lost on a level that was non-rewarding. Oh I've watched videos, they show you nothing!!!  Boosters are suppose to be available to assist in winning, not losing.   I think I'm done with your silly games !!!!!

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I understand the frustrations as I feel it with some levels in other games but I think it's important to remember that using boosters does not mean you will beat the level. You still need to use your moves wisely and have a combo of skill and luck. 

• Debbie-5
    edited May 2017
    Options

I so agree with your response KingsPinn however, wouldn't you think that 176,000 points on this level would reward with 3 stars?   In fact, I'm sure that I did get the 3 stars highlighted but when the game was over it only credited 2.  Very disappointed. Also, I noticed that each time I played, the closer you get to 3 stars the more of the timed carrots start to fall and not the other cropsies needed.  Secondly, if boosters are not a good gamble on winning the level, why in the heck does Activision promote selling them.  Who would want to spend there hard earned money on something that isn't somewhat of a "boost" to achieve your goal.  Respectfully, That's all.   And thank you for your response, I do appreciate it. 

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I mean of course it's a boost, but I was just pointing out that it doesn't guarantee anything. It can help at the right time but you shouldn't have the mindset that using 10 boosters in a level for example, guarantees a pass. I hope that makes sense. 

If you have passed the level then honestly I would just continue your game. I've seen a few posts in the past where King have confirmed that they won't investigate this issue, I think it was in Candy Crush. 

• Debbie-5
    Options

It's fine.  I play CC also and there have been some pretty "hot" discussions on that game as well with the changes implemented by Activision.   I dunno, maybe I'm just getting bored with playing.  Thanks again for your input.  Have a nice day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?