Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heros level 930

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Farm Heros level 930, About 2  hours ago I had entered a question that was intercepted by the moderator and it appears to have been deleted.  Can someone from Activision please advise why you delete questions?  To repeat in short, why is level 930 impossible to pass?  You cant get 3 stars even if you use the valuable boosters.  I know because I wasted 20 tractor wheels and numerous +1 boosters. Thank you kindly for a response. 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Debbie,

Nothing is impossible!

This level can be challenging but I can assure you that the level, like all of our levels, can be completed and also without the use of boosters as shown here: 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=farm+heroes+saga+930

Try to pick up a strategy before you play again!

Kind regards, 

Johnny

• Debbie-5
    Options

Well Johnny, I've played this level many, many, many times and have depleted alot (all) of my boosters try ing to get that 3rd star.  I'm not one to give up easily ond as you can see I have achieved all 3 animals (3stars) in EVERY episode from the beginning with the exception of 1 in the last level and level 930.  I'm sorry, but in order to get 3 stars there should and cannot be any moves wasted on  getting rid of the timed carrots. Also, none of my boards look like the youtube video referenced where alot of the cropsies needed fall, match and add lots of points.  I truly believe the game has been modified since the original release and absolutely Is Not Beatable.  BTW, have you played it lately? No levels should be released or modified unless the creator can achieve maximum goals without boosters, jmo. 

• Debbie-5
    Options

Hello Debbie,

Nothing is impossible!

This level can be challenging but I can assure you that the level, like all of our levels, can be completed and also without the use of boosters as shown here: 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=farm+heroes+saga+930

Try to pick up a strategy before you play again!

Kind regards, 

Johnny

Well Johnny, I've played this level many, many, many times and have depleted alot (all) of my boosters try ing to get that 3rd star. I'm not one to give up easily ond as you can see I have achieved all 3 animals (3stars) in EVERY episode from the beginning with the exception of 1 in the last level and level 930. I'm sorry, but in order to get 3 stars there should and cannot be any moves wasted on getting rid of the timed carrots. Also, none of my boards look like the youtube video referenced where alot of the cropsies needed fall, match and add lots of points. I truly believe the game has been modified since the original release and absolutely Is Not Beatable. BTW, have you played it lately? No levels should be released or modified unless the creator can achieve maximum goals without boosters, jmo.
  • Nathalie_Pérusse
    Nathalie_Pérusse Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    A lot of the sites that provide tips on completing this level référence it as requiring 85 of each crops. I have it requiring 110. I’ve wasted a lot of boosters in this level and I think it’s the last one I’ll ever play. A hard level can be fun, but an impossible one is just annoying.
  • Nathalie_Pérusse
    Options
    The. Idea referenced here refers to a version of the level requiring 85 of each cropsy. I’m hitting it when it requires 110. I’ve wasted booster after booster and I think it’s le last level f play.  Hard level can be fun, but this is just annoying.

• Nathalie_Pérusse
    Options
    A lot of the sites that provide tips on completing this level référence it as requiring 85 of each crops. I have it requiring 110. I’ve wasted a lot of boosters in this level and I think it’s the last one I’ll ever play. A hard level can be fun, but an impossible one is just annoying.
  • Nathalie_Pérusse
    Options
    The. Idea referenced here refers to a version of the level requiring 85 of each cropsy. I’m hitting it when it requires 110. I’ve wasted booster after booster and I think it’s le last level f play.  Hard level can be fun, but this is just annoying.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,369 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi  @Nathalie_Pérusse and welcome to the community. 
    That is because the levels are revised from time to time to keep them fresh and new, but as they don't let the bloggers know, the versions are often different.  I know this particular level has been revised and had things added and taken away on at least 3 occasions. 
    I have one here with 110 crops for you  and I have also given you a guide link with tips too. It is a safe link, its my own personal blog :) Apologies its only 1 star but you can see advice for that in my tips.

https://youtu.be/idHSDyPoX0c

https://farmheroeshelp.blogspot.com/2015/05/level-930-farm-club.html

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?