Farm heroes 1158 helper not working right

eugene
eugene Posts: 184 Level 3

on level 1158 - when you choose the grower - after collecting the 15 peas -- it grows the flowers but doesn't give you the two extra peas.  that happened on one other level too

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Eugene

I normally check YouTube for videos on how to solve a specific level. This way I have an idea of how the level works. Many times there are also some great advice in the comments section.

I did a quick search and found this video that might help you out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzMcQW2xXCU

Cheers :-)

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 291 Level 3
    edited May 2017

Hi Eugene and Combo,

I brought forth this issue 4 weeks ago and also posted a follow-up question about 6 days ago which was later marked as a duplicate by a moderator. I also had the same problem where the Manticore, which is the best available companion for your selection, is only half-useful. It just grows/opens flowers without producing the much-needed crops. There are several levels with the Manticore companion and I have had to use various boosters in order to finish those. I am now stuck on a level due to this for many days because I just cannot achieve the required number of crops especially apples to pass. I have already wasted a lot of beans and am not about to deplete my limited supply of boosters trying to beat that level. I believe the reason that this is not on the Game Studio’s priority to fix is because it is assumed I am the only one encountering this but if you do a further research by typing in Manticore on King Care forum you will find there were others before me facing the same thing about 5 months ago. If the Manticore companion cannot be changed to produce crops then more moves need to be added. I hope the Game Studio will give this a second look and offer a resolution soon.

• eugene

I got the level - I just wanted them to know the helper wasn't working correctly

• eugene

Hi Eugene

I normally check YouTube for videos on how to solve a specific level. This way I have an idea of how the level works. Many times there are also some great advice in the comments section.

I did a quick search and found this video that might help you out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzMcQW2xXCU

Cheers :-)

I got the level - I just wanted them to know the helper wasn't working correctly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?