Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
How do I restore progress on a new phone? I was logged in somehow as I had a screen name but I was not linked through Facebook? It is on the Android operating system.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,If you have your previous mobile still available then you can create a Kingdom account to transfer your progress:Open the app and in the bottom left corner tap the settings button. Tap the orange symbol and set up your account.If you don't have your old mobile, please let me know.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello,
If you have your previous mobile still available then you can create a Kingdom account to transfer your progress:
Open the app and in the bottom left corner tap the settings button. Tap the orange symbol and set up your account.
If you don't have your old mobile, please let me know.
Kind regards,
Johnny