Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
It has already happened to me several times. After completing a special event like the chicken coop for example, I don't get any reward or extra playing time..
Is this a recurrent issue?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,Thank you for the screenshots. I will need you to respond to the message I have sent you here on the site as we need to discuss personal information.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello,
Thank you for the screenshots. I will need you to respond to the message I have sent you here on the site as we need to discuss personal information.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.