Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I've Lost all my progress when I have connected to Facebook . I had this problem dealt with no one out your team but I had no response for a week now . Can you help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hola Dina Gamboa,
Gracias por comentarlo aquí en King Care.
Lamento que hayas perdido tu progreso en la granja. Por favor vuelve a intentarlo ahora y hazme saber como lo llevas.
Saludos y que tengas un buen día,
Tony - Equipo King Care
Lo mismo me pasa cada vez que me conecto al facebook se borra mi progreso y voy de vuelta al nivel 1 !!!! Ayuda por favor quisiera sincronizar mi nivel del luego con el facebook
Hi mikishelby,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team