Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Tractor dash: I get beans and my friend gets a tractor and booster when they win. How do I change it so I get a tractor and booster as a prize?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Natasha- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game. Let's make things right again.
I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Farmtastic week!