Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
This computer has a lot of space available and nothing is open when playing a game. Other devices using the wifi and playing games do not have these issues. I have to sign out completely and sign in again for it to come right again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gameon- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem playing your games. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsers
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!