I lost my all progress

Options
mie-2
mie-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi! I played FHS close to level 850? I can't remember exact which level I was. Anyway then came some bug and I had to restart my device. When I started to play again, I was back to level 1!! Also my character's name "mie" was disappeared, all my beans and everything! Can you please help me back to level 850..? I was not connected my game to facebook :(

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

It sounds like you only need to go into the app and reconnect to the relevant Kingdom account and your progress will return.

To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• mie-2
    mie-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

It sounds like you only need to go into the app and reconnect to the relevant Kingdom account and your progress will return.

To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hi, I tried to do that, but it didn't help. My old account disappeared totally :( Is there anything else what could I do? I have played this for 3 years and now everything has gone.. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?