Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Playing from FB, Farm Hero Saga will begin to load, but never finish. Using laptop only, no changes to PC and reboot does not fix. How do I retrieve your solution (s), as I cannot read solution responses from the support page? Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dawne- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your games. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here (they will work for all of our games): https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsers
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a Farmtastic week!