Have upgraded from iphone 5c to se.

Options
Glenn_Titcomb
Glenn_Titcomb Posts: 1 Newbie

Now when I sync with Facebook it picks up my daughters progress and not mine ? I have reloaded FHS on my phone and signed in and out of facebook.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

To do this, you will need to log out of Facebook in both the Facebook app, your browser and the game. Then turn off your device and turn it on again. Then log back into Facebook in your browser and go into the game and connect.

Try this and let me know.

Johnny

• Julie_Titcomb
    Julie_Titcomb Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

To do this, you will need to log out of Facebook in both the Facebook app, your browser and the game. Then turn off your device and turn it on again. Then log back into Facebook in your browser and go into the game and connect.

Johnny

Hi Johnny. When you say log out of FHS do you mean just swipe it shut or is there another way. I have tried what you recommended without success. When I go back into FHS and connect to facebook it says "You have already authorised FHS". Does this make a difference ?
  • Julie_Titcomb
    Julie_Titcomb Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Johnny

Johnny just tried again and then pressed play on phone from the facebook app. I am restored. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?