Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
When I try to open games such as Farm Hero Saga, it opens but will not download game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No not helping, I have gotten out of Game Room , back in FB, and playing games. Game room not working right. I am back where I started before problems existed. Things work now. Thank you for responding..
Hello Charles,
Only to let you know that GameRoom is a Facebook function and not related to our game so maybe you can connect them for support.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Please take a look at this thread, run through the steps and these should help resolve your issue.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Thanks,