Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I've seen that your're suppose to be able to use magic beans to purchase help but mine only asks me to buy gold bars to do that. Where can I use just the beans since I have so many?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Barbara,
Magic Beans are an in-game currency which you can use to overcome the evil Rancid the Raccoon in the Rancid levels. In exchange for Magic Beans any collected Cropsies will get a damage bonus to help you deplete Rancid's health bar faster. Beans can also be used to buy Shovel Boosters and to activate your companion at the start of a level.
They can also be used to active the animal Companions when entering a level.
I hope this information helps.
Kind regards,
Johnny