Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I used to use my hotmail account or king.com as I did not have a Facebook account and did not want one. But even when I do sign in to facebook, I still see the sign saying I am offline, when I am online.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Susan,
From the sounds of it, you're playing on a mobile device? Can you let me know what device.
Do you get the same message in all games, or is the error something that appears in your phone settings.
Do you use wi-fi or mobile data?
Please let me know and hopefully I can help.
Kind regards,
Johnny