Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Everytime I play bonus levels it doesn't give me my companions that I've won. It gives me beans and a charge but no companions. I've emailed but no response.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It doesn't help that you get no answers from King. I've spent years playing this game on and off and they don't seem to care about their customers.
I log on an it kicks me off . I have removed the game an reloaded it. An idiot help . I have rebutted my tablet. Still didn't help. I have force stopped . that didn't work either.