Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I can't get all 4 fireflies to match up and be counted. I tried 2 at a time but it didn't work. Level 491 I believe.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Always a good idea to start at the bottom of your board, then you don't accidentally switch any higher ones off by having falling crops
Hi Maxxpen,
You have to make two matches next to them. They will only fly away when all of them have their wings completely open at the same time. You can also hit it with a shovel to get it to open its wings. I hope this helps.
You have to have them all lit up at once and they will go away. Watched a YouTube video and just got off my level.