Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I can't pass level 1270 on Farm Heroes Saga. I keep reading that people are playing higher levels, but my game has been saying "coming soon" for almost a year. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have version 2.41.2. Is that the latest one?
Hi Rorta- Martin- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Please could you check the Play Store to be sure that you have the latest version of the game installed? You should then have access to more levels :-)
Let me know how you get on.
Thanks!