Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Bought gold bars at 1034am eastern time still have not received at 330 pm., how do I get them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sasi,
I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your purchase. I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.
Thanks Tracy for helping out :-)
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
There should be a link in the confirmation email that you will have received on purchase to say that you haven't received them. If not, let us know and we will forward it to a King mod who can check your account.