Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello. I have not been receiving my free play or my boosters after achieving them. It appears this is happening to quite a few people. Is there a way to fix it?
Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Moneemarie,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you on the Farm. Please check for updates for your iOS and for the Farm Heroes Saga app.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team