Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I had to do a system restore and lost all of my levels on farm heroes super saga and spades plus...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharon, thankyou for using King Care.... as Anna rightly stated, as long as you were connected via the Kingdom or Facebook, progress will be updated on logging in.
As regards boosters though, if they were bought and paid for boosters, let us know and I will pass this on to King..if they were free or earned boosters, unfortunately they are lost. They stay on the device they are earned on and if lost, such as system restore, or uninstall of the game, they are gone forever I know how you feel, I have done that several times, but sometimes these things have to be done
Sharon, once you log back to FB or King, with the same prior info, all should be restored, not sure about yr boosters though, but beans, gold and progress will be OK