Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have not received any boosters after winning them. It has to be the 9th. Can you help me, please ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ju,
I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.
Thanks Tracy for helping out :-)
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
Hi Ju, thank you for using King care. In what respect are you not getting rewards? General game play or the mini game? I will get a King moderator to contact you though
Hi Ju, thank you for using King care.
In what respect are you not getting rewards? General game play or the mini game? I will get a King moderator to contact you though