Mobile VS Computer

Angelikaf
Angelikaf Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello everyone. Why I win prizes in my mobile game, then I connect to the internet, so I can save it online, however, this not always happens. Like yesterday, in Farm Heroes Saga, in my cell I've received the message "You won the race. Get your prize right now"... So I went to the game and nothing... I went online, and nothing.What could be turning so difficult to have the same game and prizes on Mobile and Computer?Thank you ***Have fun!!!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Angelikaf, the mobile app version is a little different to the pc version. And this is something even I did not realise until recently! Any boosters you have saved or bought on mobile, will stay on mobile. And vice versa. The only things that transfer and sync between the two are gold and beans. That is because on the app version, the boosters are actually saved onto your device memory rather than the game itself. That is why if you re-install, or sometimes updates can clear them, you lose the boosters. 

Its not altogether a bad thing though, it means you earn free boosters on both pc and app instead of just one.

There are issues with rewards not being given at the moment, so hopefully they are working on a fix :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?