Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I play daily and almost all day most days and would love to chat live with people. I don't have a laptop though. Just an IPad is there a way to chat live?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nicole Quiter,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
There are Facebook chat rooms available, but these are not King related. On www.king.com you can also chat with other players, but that's for PC only.
Sometime ago there has been a trial with Live Chat Support, but currently it is no longer available.
Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team