Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
hi i was wondering if you cou;ld check out farm heros level 831 as it takes forever for it to play it makes me not want to play it as its one the games i love if you could check into it that would be wonderful thanks and have a good day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cheryl, thank you for using King Care. I am totally in agreement with you about this level. And especially Rancid. I so want to beat him with a shovel I will give you the link for a help guide for that level, hopefully it hasn't changed again. (I will try to check it later to see and change it if it has) but stick with it, you need that one lucky board and all will fall into place
Level 831